Thursday 14 June 2007

Day 2 building.....

There are signs of blisters and I'm feeling muscles I didn't know I had, but my eye and hand co-ordination is improving and the nails are going in more quickly.
Miss Lawson and I have got some good team work going on and have built a few frames for doors and walls today! It is amazing how much is getting done and how satisfying it is to see the progress. I have great photos but managed to bring the wrong lead so hopefully I track down the right one pretty soon......
Miss B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone is having a good time. Enjoy the sun while you can..........we're back to winter weather in Dublin at the moment. Keep the BLOG entries coming.

NC

Anonymous said...

It's great to be able to keep up with the progress you are making. I'm glad that you all got a chance to get a base tan in Achill as it sounds like it's very hot indeed out there! Keep lashing the suncream on. Hi to everyone,
Miss Maybury